Amethyst Far-Infrared BioMat
(Price includes shipping) If you have a professional license let us know for a $100 discount.
Enjoy relaxing on this amethyst infrared Biomat and get even more benefits than imagined. To try it out, come by Spirals and enjoy your first 30 minute trial at no cost when you tell us you saw it here. This BioMat is also incorporated into most of our healing services at Spirals.
- Relieves minor muscle pain in areas where applied
- Increases blood circulation in areas where applied
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Soothes and relaxes
- Eases minor joint pain, and stiffness
- Supports the immune system
- Reduced inflammation (where applied)
- Increased tissue oxygen (due to increased circulation where applied)
- Promotes restful sleep for those with occasional sleeplessness
- Temporary relief of muscle spasms
The FDA Approved Amethyst Bio-Mat, with over two and a half million sold worldwide, provides you with cutting-edge technology that combines the synergy of: the healing properties of amethyst crystals, the deep penetrating heat of far infrared rays, and negative ion therapy.
Amethyst is especially supportive of the emotional body, bringing those who are overworked, over-stressed, or overwhelmed back to center. It eases the mental anxieties that lead to physical tension and headaches, and is a great crystal to calm those who tend to be easily angered. [Raphaell, 80]1 [Gienger, 13]2
Amethyst helps in identifying the root causes behind one’s negative behaviors, habits and emotional patterns that create imbalance and disease. It also helps one understand the reality of cause and effect in behavior, and assists in better decision making. Amethyst is a marvelous aid in overcoming addictions by counteracting the effects of drugs and alcohol on brain function, while imparting its own peaceful sustaining energy. [Ahsian, 29]3[Hall, 54]4
Amethyst is an enchanting purple gem stone that has been adored by royalty throughout history, all the way back to 3000 B.C. in Egypt. Purple Amethyst has been highly esteemed throughout the ages for its stunning beauty and legendary powers to stimulate, and soothe, the mind and emotions.
Called the “All-healer,” Amethyst is one of the most effective crystals for healing people, plants and animals. Amethyst calms and soothes, assisting the transmission of neural signals through the brain. Amethyst is a semi-precious stone in today’s classifications, but to the ancients it was a “Gem of Fire,” a Precious Stone worth, at times in history, as much as a Diamond. It carries the energy of fire and passion, creativity and spirituality, yet bears the logic of temperance and sobriety.
Amethyst is thought to stimulate right-brain activity and psychic intuition. It also benefits for removing impurities from the bloodstream, strengthening immunity and relieving headaches.
- [Raphaell, pp.] Katrina Raphaell, Crystal Enlightenment (Santa Fe, NM: Aurora Press, 1985)
- [Gienger, pp.] Michael Gienger, Healing Crystals (Scotland: Earthdancer Books, 2009).
- [Ahsian, pp.] Robert Simmons & Naisha Ahsian, The Book of Stones (Berkley, CA: North Atlantic Books, 2007).
- [Hall, pp.] Judy Hall, The Crystal Bible (Cincinnati, OH: Walking Stick Press, 2003).
- [Hall 2, pp.]Judy Hall, The Crystal Bible 2 (Cincinnati, OH: Walking Stick Press, 2009).
- [Melody, pp.] Melody, Love Is In The Earth (Wheat Ridge, CO: Earth-Love Publishing House, 1995).
- [Megemont, pp.] Florence Megemont, The Metaphysical Book of Gems and Crystals (Rochester, VT: Healing Arts Press, 2008).
For even more information and/or to order click here.