This Amethyst Far-infrared Biomat is a comfortable and convenient way to address a variety of health issues. According to numerous scientific studies, far infrared radiation has become a widely used source for treating various medical conditions.
- Sort by Default Order
Amethyst Far-Infrared BioMat(Price includes shipping) If you have a professional license let us know for a $100 discount. Enjoy relaxing on this amethyst infrared Biomat and get even more benefits than imagined. To try it out, come by Spirals and enjoy your first 30 minute trial at no cost when you tell us you saw it here. This BioMat is also incorporated into most of our healing services at Spirals.
Amethyst is especially supportive of the emotional body, bringing those who are overworked, over-stressed, or overwhelmed back to center. It eases the mental anxieties that lead to physical tension and headaches, and is a great crystal to calm those who tend to be easily angered. [Raphaell, 80]1 [Gienger, 13]2 Amethyst helps in identifying the root causes behind one’s negative behaviors, habits and emotional patterns that create imbalance and disease. It also helps one understand the reality of cause and effect in behavior, and assists in better decision making. Amethyst is a marvelous aid in overcoming addictions by counteracting the effects of drugs and alcohol on brain function, while imparting its own peaceful sustaining energy. [Ahsian, 29]3[Hall, 54]4
- Relieves minor muscle pain in areas where applied
- Increases blood circulation in areas where applied
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Soothes and relaxes
- Eases minor joint pain, and stiffness
- Supports the immune system
- Reduced inflammation (where applied)
- Increased tissue oxygen (due to increased circulation where applied)
- Promotes restful sleep for those with occasional sleeplessness
- Temporary relief of muscle spasms
- [Raphaell, pp.] Katrina Raphaell, Crystal Enlightenment (Santa Fe, NM: Aurora Press, 1985)
- [Gienger, pp.] Michael Gienger, Healing Crystals (Scotland: Earthdancer Books, 2009).
- [Ahsian, pp.] Robert Simmons & Naisha Ahsian, The Book of Stones (Berkley, CA: North Atlantic Books, 2007).
- [Hall, pp.] Judy Hall, The Crystal Bible (Cincinnati, OH: Walking Stick Press, 2003).
- [Hall 2, pp.]Judy Hall, The Crystal Bible 2 (Cincinnati, OH: Walking Stick Press, 2009).
- [Melody, pp.] Melody, Love Is In The Earth (Wheat Ridge, CO: Earth-Love Publishing House, 1995).
- [Megemont, pp.] Florence Megemont, The Metaphysical Book of Gems and Crystals (Rochester, VT: Healing Arts Press, 2008).