Challenges can be seen from a new perspective. Your inner wisdom can take you to answers that celebrate your personal spirit. You can see past the surface into the root of the problem.
You get to be as detailed and random as you want when you come to see me. You can make a list of everything that you’d like to know more about. Is there a choice you are considering? Is there a block happening around something you want? Do you have a repeating response that is no longer serving you? Is there relationships you want to explore? Emotional wounds from the past become part of that 95% beyond our awareness and will drive our choices and feelings in spite of our good intentions and determination. You can gently heal these wounds with energy insights that release the trauma where it took root.
Very quickly, everything is energy… including your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs. So we are part of an ocean of energy. It’s an ocean of vibrating, intelligent molecules that are constantly communicating with us! And Einstein showed us that there is no time dimension in that field. There is no distance. So all that wonderful, insightful chatter comes from a place of no time.
Now consider that we are typically only aware of 5% of what we think, feel, and believe. When I’m working with energy, the other 95% talks to me as easily as that 5%. And, we are typically only aware of about 7 bits of information from the energy field, but there is 40 billion bits of information that is available when we connect to this amazing, empowering, supportive field.
“Oh man, oh man. So many changes! Worth years of therapy.” MF
“I’m absolutely in awe about what happens. It’s almost magical.” MD
Follow Jeanne on Facebook / Energy Insights
Follow Jeanne on Facebook / Childhood Wounds